Tuition and Other Fees
(1) Registration Fee is $125 for existing students provided they pay by March 13, 2015.
(2) Activity Fee for PS/PK is $175 for existing students provided they pay by March 13, 2015.
(3) Book Fee is $275 for Existing students provided they pay by March 13, 2015.
New families have to pay a one-time enrollment fee of $1000.00 per family.
1) Staff Discount:
Daycare fee for staff is $200/month
Registration, book and tuition fees for staff is 50% of regular amount
2) Sibling Discount: (Available for KG - 12 only)
First sibling $250 discount towards annual tuition fees
Second sibling $500 discount towards annual tuition fees
Third and onwards sibling $1000 discount towards annual tuition fees
Tuition Payment Schedule
1) Application fee is to be paid at the time of applying for admission. This fee is non-refundable.
2) Activity/Book fee is to be paid at the time of registration. This fee is non-refundable after June 1, 2015.
Activity/Book fee is for use of books, supplies, tests, and other misc. things provided by the school.
Books are property of
the school and are to be returned at the end of the academic year.
3) Parents/Guardians are liable to pay the full annual tuition fees unless the student is withdrawn within 15 days of admission or the start of school whichever is later.
4) Annual tuition fee can be paid in 10 months from Sept 2015 to June 2016.
The monthly tuition fee must be received on or before the 8th of the month. Thereafter a late fee of $25.00 will be charged per student. If the fee is not received by the 15th of the month, students will be suspended until such time that the accounts are made current. Every reasonable attempt will be made to work with the parents/guardians. However, if success is not met, students will be terminated from the school, and the account will be referred to a collection agency. The school reserves the right to hold student records until all outstanding dues are cleared. The outstanding dues shall include any monetary damages assessed by the school for damaged or unreturned books.
There will be a $20.00 fee charged for each bounced/returned check.
Parent Volunteer Hours
An-Noor Academy requires each family to volunteer at least 15 hours if they have one child and 20 hours if they have more than one child attending the school. Parents/Guardians who cannot volunteer their time are required to pay $150 for one child and $200 for more than one child attending the school.
Financial aid is available for students enrolled in 1st to 12th grades. Financial aid is not available for students enrolled in Pre‑School, Pre-K and KG. Please click here for detailed financial aid information and application process.