Grades 9th - 12th
An-Noor Academy has a rigorous high school program in which:
- Education is a priority, as is student discipline, as well as character building.
- The responsibility of student advancement is shared among the student, his/her teacher, his/her family, the school, as well as the entire community.
- We align our goals with state standards and the Common Core State Standards, as well as techniques researched and proven by experts to help students excel.
- We use IXL, Khan Academy, CollegeBoard, etc. as resources to help students excel in math and creative, expository, and persuasive writing, as well as train those who need the extra skills.
- We offer Honor courses in math and English to students in high school.
- Our high school graduates are doing exceptionally well at Rutgers, NJIT, Rider University, Kean University, and various other universities and colleges.