An-Noor Academy was established in September 2000 by Muslim Center of Middlesex County (MCMC) to serve the educational needs of the community of Piscataway and surrounding areas.
This vibrant educational institution of academic and character learning, now in its twentieth year of successful operation, offers a rigorous and challenging curriculum.
- Academic & character excellence in a safe & positive environment
- Rigorous curriculum based on NJ standards
- Direct focus on reading, writing & language skills
- Comprehensive Quran & Islamic Studies curriculum
- Challenging Arabic curriculum with emphasis on Arabic conversation
- Dedicated, experienced & caring staff
- State of the art enrichment programs in English & Mathematics
- State of the art computer based grading system
- Competitive physical education & creative extra-curricular activities
- Emphasis on public speaking & leadership role for every child & much more!
A number of An-Noor Academy graduates are pursuing graduate or post graduate degree courses at various New Jersey colleges and universities.