In order to ensure a smooth and orderly start of the school year, kindly note the following:
- Early Childhood Learning (ECL) students arrive at the ECL building at 7:45am
- Darul Huda students arrive at 7:30 am and An-Noor students arrive at 7:40 am.
- Parents are to make sure that their children enter the building. Please note: per our visitors policy parents are not allowed in the building during morning arrival time.
- The ECL school day ends promptly at 2:45pm. Parents pick up ECL students from the ECL building; PS and PK at 1:00pm, Kindergarten students at 2:45 pm.
- The school day ends promptly at 3:00 pm for all students in grades 1-12.
- Grades 1-3: parents pick up students from their class.
- Grades 4-12: parents pick up students from reception area.
- Grades 6-12 students are released on their own after parents have filled out the student self-release form which will be sent in a separate email.