Grades 9th - 12th
An-Noor Academy has a rigorous high school program in which:
- Education is a priority, as is student discipline, as well as character building.
- The responsibility of student advancement is shared among the student, his/her teacher, his/her family, the school, as well as the entire community.
- We align our goals with state standards and the Common Core State Standards, as well as techniques researched and proven by experts to help students excel.
- We use IXL, Khan Academy, College Board, etc. as resources to help students excel in math and creative, expository, and persuasive writing, as well as train those who need the extra skills.
- We offer Honor courses in math and English to students in high school.
- Our high school graduates are doing exceptionally well at Rutgers, NJIT, Rider University, Kean University, and various other universities and colleges.