Financial Aid Policy
An-Noor Academy, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletics and other school administered programs.
All students of An-Noor Academy registered in grades 1 to 12 are eligible to apply for financial aid. All applications received by the stated deadlines shall be reviewed according to the terms of this policy for eligibility to receive financial aid.
When to Apply?
All families must first register their children and then apply for financial aid. The deadline for applying for financial aid is July 15, 2020.
How to Apply?
The SSS, a division of the National Association of Independent Schools, will be managing all financial aid applications for An-Noor Academy to provide our families with a confidential and unbiased process of evaluating applications.
To apply online:
- Please visit https://sssbynais.force.com/familyportal and click on "Complete a PFS Online" and follow directions. Our school's code is 4874.
- Please also upload or mail a copy of 2019 income tax return (Form 1040) to SSS.
.To apply through paper application:
- Please visit the school administration office to get a printed copy of the application form. Our school's code is 4874.
- Please mail a copy of 2019 income tax return (Form 1040) along with the above form to SSS.
Families will be notified about the status of their application approximately 6 weeks after the deadline.
- Only completed applications, which are submitted with all required supporting documents as specified in the application, shall be considered.
- The SSS will evaluate applications.
- Funds are allocated on a need basis.
- Accepted applicants will receive funds in the form of a tuition discount.
Each academic year, An-Noor Academy earmarks a certain percentage of its annual budget towards financial aid. Financial aid is distributed on a first come first serve basis for all eligible applications which are received within the stated deadline for that year. Applications received after the stated deadline will be considered depending on funds availability. The school can allocate additional funds during the school year if new funds become available.
We strongly encourage those who do not need assistance to contribute as much as possible, and encourage their family and friends to make a tax deductible donation towards financial aid.
If you'd like to donate to help other families receive financial aid, please send a check today to An-Noor Academy with Financial Aid in the memo line.